Devil's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG forum about the modern day supernatural world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roof Tops

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dracamaru
Admin

Roof Tops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:58 am

(It has to be a parent :/ <----I know everything about getting a tattoo XD Remember the report I had to do?

And yep it is XD)
Back to top Go down
Victor Alucard
Admin

Roof Tops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:01 am

(That's why I said "Or so I like to think" I is in denial, I know you have to. ^^ I'm going to try getting my mom to let me, she might if it's not perminate -shrugs-)
Back to top Go down
Dracamaru
Admin

Roof Tops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:03 am

(Try it, thats how I got my mom to do it. And because she was pretty drunk at the time Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Roof Tops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:08 am

(lol i asked my dad and he said did you ask your mom and i was like no but he said alright i'll take you but you get to deal with your mom, though my mom was more mad at my dad anyways XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roof Tops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof Tops
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3